We always hope that you are happy with our products, and of course, it usually is so, but sometimes life happens, and you need to return your order. However, as we only sell high quality bags it happens very rarely.
Return and exchange process
In the above-mentioned case, please get in touch with our customer support at email@example.com, include your order number in the details and we will get back to you to guide you through the return process.
We’ll accept returns if:
- The product is posted back to us within 14 days of receiving it (for example withdrawing it from the parcel machine)
- The product is unused and undamaged
- All labels are still attached
- The product is in its original packaging, but it is not mandatory to keep and return the original transportation package.
We can not accept such returns:
- Products that are made to order (always look for such note in the product description, or the lack thereof)
- The products or the original packaging are damaged or missing details ie differing from their original condition
- If the return is sent off later than 14 days from receiving it.
- If the product has been personalized (e.g. initials on a bag)
If the refund criteria mentioned above aren’t met, the product will be returned to you and you will not be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within the next 14 working days. Ususally it happens 1-3 days, but some payment methods might take longer.
In case of a return, we will not be able to refund your both-way shipping costs. In case or receiving a defective item, we will replace it for free or refund your both-way shipping costs.
Even though we are proud that our bags are of excellent quality and very durable, on rare occasions, there might be manufacturing defects that we are responsible for. If this has happened, we are very sorry.
On these occasions, the buyer can file a claim up to 2 years after the order’s delivery. Within the first 6 months after the item was delivered to the buyer, it is presumed that the defect already existed at delivery. It is the responsibility of the Nordicbags to prove otherwise. But keep in mind that Nordicbags is not liable for defects due to the consumer’s action or inaction (incorrect use, an accident, etc.) after the goods were delivered or in the case of normal wear and tear caused by regular use of the item. If the goods purchased in the online shop have defects for which Nordicbags is liable, we will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, we will refund the buyer all fees incurred under the sales contract.
Anyways, if there is any problem with the footwear, then please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org